Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy is a cutting-edge treatment option for those looking to enhance their skin, hair, and overall appearance.
PRP is a non-surgical, minimally invasive procedure that utilizes the patient’s own blood to promote healing and rejuvenation.
The first step is to draw a small amount of the patient’s blood, similar to a blood test. The blood is then placed in a centrifuge, which spins the blood at high speeds to separate the plasma from the red and white blood cells. The plasma, which is rich in platelets and growth factors, is then collected and prepared for injection.
PRP can be used in a variety of ways, including:
● Facial rejuvenation: Injections of PRP into the face can help to improve fine lines and wrinkles, as well as promote collagen production for a more youthful appearance.
● Hair restoration: PRP can be injected into the scalp to stimulate hair growth, making it an ideal option for those experiencing hair loss.
● Acne scarring: Injections of PRP can help to improve the appearance of acne scars and can also be used to help heal acne outbreaks.
Who says facials are just for your face? We at Isya, do not treat our scalps like vestigial organs of the body. Say hello to Hydrafacial Kerevive!
Hydrafacial Keravive is a unique & relaxing 3- step Scalp Health Treatment that is specially designed to Cleanse, Exfoliate, Nourish & Hydrate the scalp to give you healthier, fuller looking Hair for all skin and hair types.
It is US FDA-approved treatment that uses Patent Vortex Technology to extract dirt, oil & impurities from the scalp. It works to deeply exfoliate the scalp by cleansing hair follicles to boost circulation.
The best results of Hydrafacial Keravive can be seen in those with a dehydrated scalp, clogged follicles, dead skin congestion, and poor scalp circulation. It also hydrates and nourishes the scalp and hair follicles with growth factors and proteins to promote a healthy scalp by infusing Peptide Solution.
What you should know:
Hydrafacial Keravive lasts for a duration of 45 min to 1hr, with around 3-6 sessions required weekly, that can then can be continued on a monthly basis to maintain scalp health. It is a safe, painless procedure with no downtime.
What are the after-effects?
Do’s- Wash your scalp properly prior to the day of treatment.
- Do not wash or oil your scalp for 24 hrs
- No Topical or any Chemical Treatments over the scalp
For Post Care – Use Peptide Growth Complex Spray for 30 days.