Few Tips About How To Look After Your Skin Post Laser Hair Removal & Reap Long Term Benefits
The significance of skin in a human body stands inevitable. The call for attending to the skin, taking care of it stands necessary as it acts as the only shield barrier that protects our internal body from harmful ingredients that we come across daily. However, with the enhance in the popularity of Laser hair removal treatment in growing days, the requirement of attending to skin definitely gets increased. Laser hair removal that tends to uproot the unwanted hair growth in a human body definitely stands as a boon of science, especially for women who gets tired using different methods for hair removal. The functional directory of this Laser hair removal treatment deals with complete breakage of the hair follicle absorbing the color it provides. The treatment stands much effective to skins that are dark as the laser beam directed on the skin absorbs more for dark skin, thus a complete solution for a drastic decrease in hair growth.
When a person is done with the Laser hair removal treatment, it is necessarily required for the person to follow the tips of a dermatologist or any skin physician. Generally, dermatologists tend to prescribe calming creams added with some more treatment lotions in order to use it all throughout the parts of the body that went under the laser hair removal treatment. This is because, post the effect of a laser beam on the skin, the requirement of calming and relaxing the skin stands extremely important. This helps in removing any side effects, redness or any allergenic eruption on a skin.
Some of the tips must be followed after the treatment of Laser hair removal could be explained underneath:
- Adopt an Aloe Vera Gel: An aloe Vera cream is necessarily required to relax and produce a calming effect on the skin.
- Calming Cream: This cream focuses on providing moisture to the skin. It can be used up to 3 days post the laser treatment.
- Body Sunscreen: The use of sunscreen post the treatment is required. This cream provides the screen a shield of protection from the sun rays, it is entirely organic in nature, contains no such nano-sized particles, while the cream acts as a resistant for the body and also comes with anti-ageing antioxidants, stands hugely beneficial for skin after laser treatment.
- Use Of SPF 30 Suns Cream: It is highly recommended to use SPF 30 sunscreen as the skin after the treatment remains highly vulnerable to sunlight.
Some more tips to be followed after Laser hair removal treatment are:
- One must avoid any sort of heat treatment such as hot streams, steam rooms and more post 48 hours of the treatment.
- If any pain arises, the use of ice packs on the skin stands beneficial.
- Avoid using any sort of makeup for at least 24 hours after the treatment.
- One should definitely have time for a follow up session.